The gen II roaring cricket is currently an important product tactical platform in the Lii Gear product list. the bag adopts a full-open U-shaped zipper design for quick access to the contents of the bag. There is a head bag and Velcro design on the top to put Velcro and store odds and ends. There are water bottle outlets on the upper part of both sides of the bag, which can be compatible with the water bag system, and the lower part has water bag side pockets, which can accommodate items with a volume of 500ml and below. For carrying, there is a built-in back panel design to ensure the support of the backpack. The shoulder strap adopts a unique butterfly bridge design, which is cut according to the physique while fully sharing the stress on the shoulder. There is an FS socket at the bottom of the back panel, which is reserved for connection with the reinstallation
Want to make a customized pack? Click HERE
- The front sides of the backpack and the shoulder straps cover the Hypalon molle, which further improves the expandability of the backpack
- Elastic side water bottle pockets fit snugly against the body ,which can accommodate items with a volume of 500ml and below.
- Velcro aera on the front top and right side bottle pockets.
- 180 degree full open design for quick access to the contents of the bag.
- The main compartment is full covered with Velcro
- Two grab handles (top and low)
- Bottom attachment webbing for axes, tripods or other gear
- FS socket at the bottom of the back panel which is reserved for connection with the reinstallation waist seal
- Butterfly Bridge Design